Homage to Mexican painter Frida Kahlo who painted portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by her personal trauma, fierce femininity, revolutionary political views, family, romantic relationships and the nature and artifacts of her country of origin Mexico.
“They are so damn ‘intellectual’ and rotten that I can't stand them anymore …I would rather sit on the floor in the market of Toluca and sell tortillas, than have anything to do with those ‘artistic’ bitches of Paris.”
- Some inventory is made to order please up to14 business days for delivery
- Digital collage printed on soft Ring-Spun cotton tee.
- True to size, order up for looser fit.
- Wash inside out delicate setting with like colors no bleach
- Dry low heat setting inside out for 10 min, remove promptly, flat/line dry
- Do not dry clean or iron directly on print
- Garment steam to remove wrinkles, best practice inside of tee
- Brittany is 5'9" 135 lbs and wearing a size medium