PSYKHE (Psyche) was the goddess of the soul and the wife of Eros (Roman Cupid) god of love.
PSYCHE (Psuchê), that is, "breath" or "the soul," occurs in the later times of antiquity, as a personification of the human soul. The human mind as the central force in thought, emotion, and behavior of an individual.
- Some inventory is made to order please up to14 business days for delivery
- Digital collage printed on soft Ring-Spun cotton tee.
- True to size, order up for looser fit.
- Wash inside out delicate setting with like colors no bleach
- Dry low heat setting inside out for 10 min, remove promptly, flat/line dry
- Do not dry clean or iron directly on print
- Garment steam to remove wrinkles, best practice inside of tee
- Brittany is 5'9" 135 lbs and wearing a size medium