The inspiration for this design began with a hashtag #thickrihanna. Social media went in a frenzy over Rihanna's sudden favorable weight gain which is referred to as "getting thick". In the graphic Rihanna is standing in an art gallery viewing paintings of herself as a thick woman, empowered in appreciation of her shapely figure and body positive attitude. The word thick is placed on the lower half of design with a nod to RIRI's Barbados island heritage.
“I’m about to get back into the gym and stuff, and I hope I don’t lose my butt or my hips or all of my thighs. I’ll lose some, but not all,” she said, “And I think of my boobs, like, ‘Imma lose everything, everything goes!’ But, you know, it comes with a price. You want to have a butt, then you have a gut.”
- Some inventory is made to order please up to14 business days for delivery
- Digital collage printed on soft Ring-Spun cotton tee.
- True to size, order up for looser fit.
- Wash inside out delicate setting with like colors no bleach
- Dry low heat setting inside out for 10 min, remove promptly, flat/line dry
- Do not dry clean or iron directly on print
- Garment steam to remove wrinkles, best practice inside of tee
- Brittany is 5'9" 135 lbs and wearing a size medium